What Does Authorized Money Dealer License Mean?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) requires obtaining a license from the body for a bank or financial institution to be authorized money changers who engage in forex currency exchange activity.
Documents Required For Applying:
1. Proof of an existing business (accounts, incorporation certificates, etc.)
2. Copy of company’s MOA (with money changing activity in object clause)
3. Customer information report
4. A certified copy of board resolution to apply for Full-Fledged Money Changer (FFMC) license with RBI
5. A declaration of creating a sound policy of framework to prevent financial crimes according to RBI regulations
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. Submission of a complete and detailed application.
2 Review of the director of the applicant institution under the ‘fit and proper’ criteria of RBI. If no problems are found, the FFMC license would be issued within 2-3 months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lets Get in Touch Now