What Is Design Registration?
Design Registration is a process of application for the registration of a design. It is a right given to the creator by the statute, which is different from Trademark and Copyright. With registration, the owner of the design may not have any rights.
Documents Required For Design Registration
1. A certified copy of the original extracts from disclaimers
3. A Declaration
4. Other public documents at the time of payment of a fee.
What Is The Process Of Registration?
1. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form accompanied by the prescribed fee and four specimen copies.
2. The design registration undergoes an examination
3. Once the defects have been rectified(if any), a registration certificate is issued.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Lets Get in Touch Now